In the Pacific Northwest, Roofing Formula LLC is the best!
Most homeowners don’t really think about their roofs until something has gone wrong. Out of sight, out of mind. Although roofs are built to last, storms and the wind, hail, and lightning they bring can all wreak havoc on your home’s covering. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t even know something is wrong with their roof until they’re already experiencing substantial leaks. But roofs are integral to the safety and comfort of your home, so it’s important to stay on top of roof repairs and maintenance. Roofing Formula LLC can help with your roof repairs in Kirkland, WA. Our team of roofers has years of experience in the roofing industry and can handle most any residential roofing matter. No job is too big or small, and we go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure your satisfaction.
Our Most Commonly Offered Services
Our Kirkland, WA, residential roofers offer a range of roofing services to meet any budget and style preferences. The services below are some of the ones we commonly perform throughout King and Snohomish Counties, but we do other things as well, so reach out at (425) 207-6016 with all your questions and needs.
- Asphalt shingle installations and repairs. Asphalt shingles are the most traditional residential roofing system. They are easy to install, affordable, and can be customized to match the architecture and design of any home. Though these roofs are durable, strong winds can tear entire shingles from your roofing deck, leaving your roof susceptible to leaks. Our roofers can repair or replace your asphalt shingle roof in Kirkland, WA.
- Standing seam metal roof installation. Standing seam roofs are a top-of-the-line metal roof installation. Prized for their concealed fasteners, these roofs eliminate all the potential water entry points that screws and nails in other roofing systems create. Resilient in the face of fire, wind, and ice, standing seams are low maintenance and can last up to 70 years.
- Gutter installation, repair, and cleaning. Gutters are vital in preserving the integrity of your roof. They direct water off and away from your home’s covering. Without gutters, your roof would be plagued with moisture issues, potential leaks, and possible sagging. If your gutters are clogged or parts of them are missing, they cannot function as they ought, so it’s important to keep them in good repair.
- Storm damage and emergency roof repairs. Storms and the wind, hail, snow, lightning, and debris they bring can all harm your roof. When you’re plagued by a roofing emergency, every second counts, and knowing who to trust in the midst of it can make all the difference. Roofing Formula LLC offers emergency roof repairs in Kirkland, WA, and the surrounding cities. We even help you file your roof insurance claims, so call us at (425) 207-6016 to get started on your roofing repairs.
- Roof inspections. You depend on your roof to keep you safe, dry, and out of the elements. But if parts of your roof are missing or damaged, it can’t perform as effectively as it should. Hiring a roofer for an inspection at least once a year should be sufficient to help you identify and address roofing problems before they escalate into more serious issues.
Call Us When Your Roof Gets Rough
A roof is a costly investment, and when it comes time to repair or replace your roof, you don’t want to entrust the task to just anyone. Roofing Formula LLC has 15 years of experience in the roofing industry and has gained the loyalty of many Kirkland, WA, residents. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it shows, so next time you need a residential roofer in the Seattle metropolitan area, look no further than Roofing Formula LLC. Give us a call at (425) 207-6016 to get started.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If your asphalt shingles are starting to curl or crack, reach out for roof repair and replacement services.
- Gutter Cleaning When your gutters are clogged, water can’t drain away from your roof as easily. Avoid leaks by keeping your gutters clean.
- PVC Roofing PVC membrane roofing is a great option for low-slope roofs in Kirkland, WA.
- Roof Cleaning Animal droppings, moss, mold, and grime can all accumulate on your roof and weaken its integrity. Keep it clean. Keep it functional.
- Roof Gutter Installation & Repair Your gutters protect your roof from moisture issues, leaks, and potential sag. If you need to install or repair yours, reach out to our team.
- Roof Inspections Scheduling a roof inspection once a year can help you catch and address roofing issues early on.
- Roof Installation We install many kinds of roofs including asphalt shingle, standing seam metal, TPO and PVC membrane, and more.
- Roof Moss Removal Moss growth is a problem if your roof gets lots of shade. It can eat away at the petrochemicals and granules intended to protect your shingles.
- Roof Repair Company We can fix damaged flashing, repair leaks, install missing roofing components, and more.
- Roof Washing A dirty roof is an ugly roof. Schedule a roof cleaning, and instantly enhance curb appeal.
- Skylight Cleaning A grimy skylight keeps you from enjoying the natural light and beauty which they are intended to provide. Clean yours today.
- Skylight Repair / Replacement If your skylight is cracked, damaged, or improperly sealed, it may cause more harm than good. Call us for help.
- Torch Down Roofing Torch down roofs are leak-resistant and easy to repair. They can expand and contract without cracking or melting.
- TPO Roofing TPO roofs are long-lasting and ideal for flat roofs. Typically white in color, TPO roofing is highly reflective and can help you enjoy energy savings.