Beautify Your Home with a New Roof
Getting a new roof for your home can be an intimidating experience. Apart from roof replacements being expensive, the installation process involves loud banging and a team of men on your roof. How can you know if you actually need a new roof or if you’re just being sold one for profit’s sake? At Roofing Formula LLC, we understand that roofing projects can be daunting, so we go out of our way to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Here’s how.
It’s your roof. You call the shots.
At Roofing Formula LLC, we don’t believe that it’s our job to sell you a roof. Roofs are required if you want your home and belongings to remain safely out of the elements, so they don’t need a sales pitch. And that’s a good thing because we’re not salesmen — we are roofers. When you reach out to us, we won’t try to convince you that you need the newest, most expensive roof. Instead, we listen to understand your unique preferences and budget. Based on your desires, we provide information about roofing systems that may best fit your needs, and we leave the decision in your hands. After all, you’re going to pay for and live under the roof, so you should decide what’s right for you. After you’ve picked your roof installation in Kirkland, WA, we provide our customers with a detailed estimate including a projected timeline as well as material and labor costs. Then, we get to work.
Choose from Our Residential Roof Installations in Kirkland, WA
Below are some of the most popular residential roofs we install throughout the Seattle area. However, as our industry evolves, our services evolve, too, so let us know if you’re interested in some other type of roof by calling (425) 207-6016, and we’ll see how we can help.
- Asphalt shingle roofs. Asphalt shingle roofs are the most popular roofs in the United States. There are three main varieties: 3-tab, dimensional, and luxury. The shortest lived asphalt roof can last about 25 years. Available in a range of colors, designs, and textures, asphalt shingle roofs can be customized to match most styles of homes.
- Standing seam metal roofs. Standing seam metal roofs are a leader in the industry. The concealed fasteners these roofs have eliminate all the potential water entry points that screws create in other roofing systems. Standing seam roofs can last up to 70 years and are resistant to strong wind, ice, snow, heavy rainfall, fire, and more.
- PVC membrane roofing. This highly reflective roof cover works well on flat and low-slope roofs. They also do well in areas that are shaded, as they resist mold and mildew growth. Long-lasting and environmentally friendly, PVC membrane roofs in Kirkland, WA, are a call away at (425) 207-6016.
- TPO membrane roofing. TPO roofing is a single-ply membrane usually white in color. Its color makes it highly reflective, making it a good choice for homes in hot climates. It’s a lightweight and environmentally friendly roofing option great for flat or low-slope roofs.
- Torch down roofing. Torch down roofing is made of multiple layers of material and is installed using a propane torch to heat the adhesive. Incredibly durable and able to withstand heavy winds and rain, torch down roofing is ideal for those living in areas prone to bad weather.
How can I tell if I need a new roof?
There are several ways to tell that it’s time to repair or replace your roof. If you have an asphalt shingle roof and notice large sections of missing, curling, or damaged shingles, replacement may be a better option than repairing. Excessive moss growth could also indicate that a roof is too far gone to repair. If you have a metal roof, rust and corrosion signal that you should start considering a replacement. While metal roofs are painted with a finish that prevents corrosion, it wears off with time. Many finishes come with a 30-year warranty, and paint may start to fade at that point. However, fading paint doesn’t mean you need a new roof. Refinishing a metal roof that has started to fade can add several more decades to its life.
If you need a new roof in Kirkland, WA, the roofers at Roofing Formula LLC can help. We use only top-of-the-line materials installed by licensed professionals to guarantee a job well done the first time around. If you think you could benefit from our services, dial (425) 207-6016 to get started on your roof services or replacement.